Rent Before or After Hours
Lately, we have had people requesting a room during studio closing hours. That is not a problem, we can definitely help. You will just have to pay an extra $10 an hour for us to come and open the studio for YOU. It's still the best price in town! If you really need the room before or after studio hours to teach let us know.
As you looking for a room with us, I would need you to understand the process...
- Do to COVID - 19 everyone MUST wear a mask into the studio
- It's your responsibility if you want to use it once you are in your room
- Outside of the room you MUST wear a mask
- Please help us by keeping & respecting everyone in the studio
- Interested in renting you must fill out a request form
- We are only accepting online request forms to rent space
- Once submitted you will receive an e-mail
- It will notify if your space is reserved or not
- If reserved you will ask for FULL PAYMENT
- It will be sent along with e-mail with a link
- Once payment received your spot is secured
Coming to the studio, please follow the rules...
- Mask on due to COVID - 19
- You MIGHT be able to enter the room 5 minutes prior if available
- Please keep the room PRESENTABLE the same way it was given to you.
- Please take EVERYTHING with you
- We are not not RESPONSIBLE for anything you leave behind
- Throw away anything you consider as garbage. For example: Water Bottles.
- You must be out of the room once your time is expired
- PLEASE KEEP TIME. Example: Set the alarm on your cell phone
- Remember the time you are occupying the room is not FREE!
- Reminder: Should you need to cancel or change your reservation, we require at least a 8-hour notice
- By phone 713.780.8080 or text 281.909.7236 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not call, text or email us within a 12 hour period there will be NO REFUND or RESCHEDULING
- We want to INFORM you & for you to be AWARE of it
- Sorry, NO EXCEPTION - NO EXCUSE
If you understand please fill our the form below.